Carer jobs allow you to help others, whilst providing an interesting and rewarding career path. You’ll need to be great with people and enjoy being part of a team. We will provide full training and our pay scale reflects qualifications.
We currently have one part-time post available for a care assistant and can discuss hours at the interview. The salary range is £10.25 – £10.65 per hour based on qualifications.
- Competitive pay
- On-going training and additional opportunities to suit your interests e.g. palliative care, nutrition.
- 5.6 weeks holiday for full time contract
- Additional pay for Christmas day (x2), Boxing Day (x 1.5), New Year’s Day (x1.5) and Easter (x1.5)
- To be caring; deliver the highest standards of personalised care to residents ensuring that everyone is treated with respect and dignity, and that the individual’s rights to privacy, dignity, independence and choice are met.
- To be an effective team member by supporting team members, communicating well, being accountable for your actions, being willing to ask when you are not sure, and offer help if someone else needs it.
- To be keen to learn and willing to improve your own performance.
- To offer ideas to Seniors or the management on how we could improve the service at Court House.
Download PDF version of this job description here.
To apply for this job email your details to Lorna.Turner@courthousecare.co.uk.